Long live love.
We carefully selected all soft and passionate ingredients with the help of Cupido. All of these lovely ingredients provide a gin where falling in love is a logical consequence.
Juniper, roses, hibiscus, pomegranate provide a distinctly fruity and sweet character, while paradise seeds protect the balance in the palette of flavors. The pink pepper, Japanese sansho and wormwood give the passionate afterglow.
Each herb has been carefully selected:
- The southern wormwood has already been praised by the Greek writer Hippocrates as aphrodisiacs. Even Emperor Nero sent couriers to replenish his stock.
- Japanese sansho is known as “electricity spice”. His tingling mouthfeel literally causes the loved one to get water in the mouth.
- Paradise seed was used in elixirs in the 18 th and 19 th centuries for its sexually stimulating reputation. Unlawful possession was then punished with a fine of 200 Gold Francs!
- Rosemary is the favorite herb of the Greek goddess Aphrodite.
- The scent of fresh roses and hibiscus will immediately enchant you.
- Passion: Undoubtedly the most important ingredient. If you get the chance to visit Sterkstokers, you will notice that there is passion in the air.
700 ml. – 38% vol.